Dear Valued Patients,
We would like to take a moment to say thank you. Thank you for your understanding and patience during these challenging times. We also appreciate you being part of our practice and wanted to update you on our status.
We are happy to announce as of May 15, 2020 we have expanded our clinical services and reopened the optical boutique. We have missed our community, and look forward to the privilege of caring for your eyes again.
In an effort to protect you and our staff, we will need to limit the number of patients in the office. Therefore, we ask that you schedule appointments for both Dr. Beeve and our opticians. For an appointment with either please email Melissa@drbeeve.com or call us at 818-790-8001.
Upon the advice of CDC and the American Academy of Ophthalmology, here is how we are handling our office to best support the health and safety of both you and our staff:
- Upon arriving for your appointment we ask that you call the office and wait for your appointment in your vehicle. A staff member will call you when our office is sanitized and ready to help you.
- We will require that everyone entering the office wear a mask for your protection and the protection of other patients and staff. Our staff will also wear masks with every patient encounter.
- Please come alone to your appointment. Minor/elderly patients may be accompanied by one guardian.
- We will be asking you screening questions when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will be taking the temperature of anyone entering the office. Anyonewith a temperature greater than 100 degrees will be rescheduled.
- We will provide an application of hand sanitizer at the time you check in and when your temperature is taken.
- If browsing in our optical shop, picking up glasses or contact lenses, or coming in for a repair, we ask that you call the office from the parking lot when you arrive and an optician will let you know when they are ready to assist you. This allows us to clean and sanitize everything before and after your visit.
We clean and sanitize surfaces with disinfectant in between patients. This includes all areas of the exam room, equipment, reception area and seating. Spectacle and sunglass frames are cleaned after completing a patient consultation. We check the temperature of all staff upon their arrival at the office and again after lunch. All staff takes great care to wash hands in between patients and use hand sanitizer throughout a patient encounter. Hand sanitizers are also located throughout the office for patient and staff use.
In this world of uncertainty, we appreciate your trust and understanding. We will follow the procedures for everyone coming to our office. We look forward to seeing you again soon and helping with all of your eye care needs.
Dr. Scott Beeve and staff