We’ve all had the experience of searching for a new physician.
And everyone’s criterion is a little different.
Let’s set the scene:
Maybe you are brand new to your community, about to move across the country, dissatisfied with your current doctor, or planning to have an eye exam for the very first time.
Which of the following factors are most important to you in choosing an eye doctor?
- Years of experience
- Physician credentials
- Courteous and knowledgeable staff
- Convenient location
- Price point of exams, screenings, and surgical procedures
- Word of mouth referral
- Insurances accepted
- Opticians on staff
- Children are welcome
- Accommodations for patients in wheelchairs
- Accepts emergencies
- Timely appointments that suit your schedule
- Bi-lingual staff
- Open on Saturday
- Insurance claims processed for you
- Cleanliness and Comfort
- Seasonal or special discounts
- Big selection of eyewear and/or contact lenses
- Seen on time for appointments
Please pick your “top 3” choices from this list and post your response in the comment box below.
Thank you from the staff at Beeve Vision Care Center!