Do You Qualify for LASIK?
You’re Probably A Candidate
The majority of people who meet the age and general health requirements are excellent candidates for LASIK.
There are some conditions that exclude certain patients.
But whether you have nearsightedness, farsightedness or astigmatism, there’s a good chance you can still have the LASIK procedure.
If you meet the basic criteria below, please contact us to schedule your Free LASIK Consultation:
- You are at least 21 years old
- You are in good general health
- You have had a stable vision prescription for at least one year
- You have no existing eye disease
- You want to change your life and lifestyle with freedom from glasses or contacts